Demand for deep-cleaning services have surged up to four times in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. But the surge in demand has also posed a challenge for companies who are unable to accept all the requests due to a lack of manpower.
- ACTION A.C. and Prop Rentals teams up with Evaclean to provide new disinfection system for Brooklyn based film production studios
- Mariners officially report for start of ‘Summer Camp’
- Artcraft opening back up, with precautions
- As pandemic fades, gyms return.
- Westgate Las Vegas introduces enhanced cleaning plan for hotel room sanitation
- Airlines, hotels to implement 'electrostatic spraying' vs. coronavirus