Demand for deep-cleaning services have surged up to four times in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. But the surge in demand has also posed a challenge for companies who are unable to accept all the requests due to a lack of manpower.
- With schools getting a deep clean, Anchorage School District plans for coronavirus
- DELTA Using EvaClean System to combat COVID-19
- Dedham Public Schools Address Coronavirus Concerns
- Local schools prepare to fight off coronavirus
- Delaware School Districts Take Coronavirus Precautions
- Flu virus widespread, closes several schools