DEDHAM, MA —Dedham Public Schools are being proactive about addressing Coronavirus fears in the district as well as dealing with the spread of other viral infections. In a statement to the school community, the district said there has been an increased number of students with symptoms of influenza, as well as strep throat and GI viruses in February. There are no cases of Coronavirus.
- RTD Uses Electrostatic Sprayers To Disinfect Vehicles Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Static keeping CATA buses clean
- Chase Center Wins Recognition for Advanced Cleaning Practices
- Scrubbing Up for Fall
- Malibu Beach Inn Receives GBAC Star for High Standards for Cleanliness and Prevention
- How Travelers Can Stay Eco-Minded in a Pandemic