DEDHAM, MA —Dedham Public Schools are being proactive about addressing Coronavirus fears in the district as well as dealing with the spread of other viral infections. In a statement to the school community, the district said there has been an increased number of students with symptoms of influenza, as well as strep throat and GI viruses in February. There are no cases of Coronavirus.
- With schools getting a deep clean, Anchorage School District plans for coronavirus
- DELTA Using EvaClean System to combat COVID-19
- Dedham Public Schools Address Coronavirus Concerns
- Local schools prepare to fight off coronavirus
- Delaware School Districts Take Coronavirus Precautions
- Flu virus widespread, closes several schools