Delta, American, and United are all cutting back on both U.S. and international flights. The CEO of Southwest says the virus is having a greater impact on travel than 9/11.
- ACTION A.C. and Prop Rentals teams up with Evaclean to provide new disinfection system for Brooklyn based film production studios
- Mariners officially report for start of ‘Summer Camp’
- Artcraft opening back up, with precautions
- As pandemic fades, gyms return.
- Westgate Las Vegas introduces enhanced cleaning plan for hotel room sanitation
- Airlines, hotels to implement 'electrostatic spraying' vs. coronavirus