Delta, American, and United are all cutting back on both U.S. and international flights. The CEO of Southwest says the virus is having a greater impact on travel than 9/11.
- With schools getting a deep clean, Anchorage School District plans for coronavirus
- DELTA Using EvaClean System to combat COVID-19
- Dedham Public Schools Address Coronavirus Concerns
- Local schools prepare to fight off coronavirus
- Delaware School Districts Take Coronavirus Precautions
- Flu virus widespread, closes several schools