Dan Rogers, owner of RMC Cinemas, says that the South Jacksonville location has put together effective measures for employees and theatre goers to enjoy their summer blockbuster. “Our theatre in South Jacksonville, which has 8 screens, our first priority is the safety of our employees and our customers, and we are eager to welcome back our customers in a responsible manner. As far as the environment would go in the theatre, our restrooms are brand new. They don’t have doors on them. We would be doing extra sanitizing of the counters and toilet areas. We have purchases special EPA-approved products instead of just over-the-counter products, and in our auditoriums, what we are doing is we have purchased Protexus Electrostatic sprayers, which is what Delta Airlines is using in between flights. It’s a mist that goes through and electrostatically attaches and kills viruses on seating surfaces.
- RTD Uses Electrostatic Sprayers To Disinfect Vehicles Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Static keeping CATA buses clean
- Chase Center Wins Recognition for Advanced Cleaning Practices
- Scrubbing Up for Fall
- Malibu Beach Inn Receives GBAC Star for High Standards for Cleanliness and Prevention
- How Travelers Can Stay Eco-Minded in a Pandemic