All jockeys quarters will be sanitized throughout the day and receive another deep cleaning each evening after the rooms are vacated. The products Keeneland is using to disinfect the entire facility is a combination including BioProtect, EvaClean/Puretabs and P&G’s Spic and Span– all of which are EPA-registered.
- Today’s New Employee Safety Culture is Benefitting Hotel Workers, Guests in Big Ways
- Klein ISD revamps bus cleaning policies during COVID-19 pandemic
- What it looks like to disinfect East Providence schools during a global pandemic
- An arsenal of cleaning supplies used in fight to protect against COVID-19
- Air travel slowly recovers during pandemic amid efforts to sanitize, social distance
- Keeneland Outlines Jockey Protocols for Fall Meet